Wednesday, May 15, 2024

IS 101 Second Attempt

     I took this same course more than a year ago but I didn't earn a good grade (poor planning and execution on my part) However I can happily say I learned a lot more this time and glad I decided to retake this course. I probably won't ever take a course on a Saturday morning I learned it was very difficult to fit into my schedule, I thought I wasn't going to have any troubles but it seems like my life always had me occupied during Saturday mornings. I enjoyed doing the PowerPoint presentation especially since we were able to choose the topic, I'm confident I dramatically improved my skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. 

1 comment:

  1. Keina, I really enjoyed your PowerPoint presentation. Glad you were able to make the 2nd time work better for you. Your positive attitude is contagious and keep it up in your professional career.

    ReplyDelete