Saturday, May 11, 2024

Hate Headers

All college essays require headers, of course I was probably introduced to it in high school but at that age I probably didn't care for it. Now in college the amount of header editing I was doing was annoying me, during this class I learned that you can actually save a template header. That was the one thing I'm so happy I learned from this class I can't believe I was writing a whole new header each time I wrote an essay for a class. I also learned more about footers which I was not too familiar with, after learning more on how to use it properly I doubt I would use it unless required. This section in LabSim personally impacted me the most I know it sounds crazy since there was tons of new material I learned doing the labs but the header section is something that would bug me all the time I always did the header portion once I was all done with my essay, this is a skill that I can certainly pass on to my sister as she begins college next year.

3 comments:

  1. I appreciate you telling your story about headers and footers it is something that many people can relate to including myself. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echo your hate of headers, especially with the way college essays demand specific formats...drove me bonkers and I couldn't for a long time figure out how so many never got bothered by them...till now since I learned how simple it is to set up in word processing software. Great personal story and your sister owes you a beverage of your choosing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, I still find myself confused about that whole header and footer thing sometimes, haha. I think I just need more time to really master it.

    ReplyDelete